SnippetMaster PRO Demo
After logging into the demo, you can select any of the listed files or Snippets and open them for editing in the WYSIWYG visual editor. If you log in as the "admin" user, you can also visit the Administration Area to see all the program features and options.
Note: SnippetMaster uses popup windows when browsing for links or
images in the visual editor. Be sure to disable your popup blocker..
SnippetMaster has four different user privilege types. Each privilege type is allowed access to different areas of the program and has different editing privileges for files and Snippets.
- Admin - Access to the Admin Area. Allowed to edit all files and all snippets.
- Super User - Allowed to edit all files and all snippets.
- Power User - Allowed to edit all snippets.
- Regular User - You can choose between
TWO possible privilege schemes for the Regular User.
The privilege scheme that is used is specified by
the "Regular User Privileges (When Can Regular
Users Edit Snippets?)" setting in the General
tab of the Admin Area.
- If option 1 is selected, then the user can edit a snippet only if their username is specifically listed in access control list (ACL) for the snippet. (ie: Their username is listed in the Users list of the Snippet Tag.)
- If option 2 is selected, then the user can edit a snippet if they are listed in the access control list (ACL) for the snippet -or- if no ACL exists for the snippet. (ie: Their username is listed in the Users list of the Snippet Tag -or- if there is no Users list specified.
Are you a web designer? Do you want a FREE
rebrandable license for your own sales website?
Cannot connect to database server